Customer Service and Sales Support Apprentice J F C MANUFACTURING (EUROPE) LTD
JFC Agri are manufacturers of Livestock equipment for Farmers, Horse Owners and supply merchants across the UK. This role includes supporting our area sales managers on the phone and over teams with customer orders and data insights, answering the phones and providing a customer service to our customer network established for over 35 years.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Starting salary £12,000 / year. Review after 6 months to move to £15,000/year.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Get to know the team and understand their responsibilities. Time will be allocated for you to spend time in each department and join weekly meetings.
• Telephone training and getting to know our systems, Navision, Sana, Power BI.
• Inputting Orders.
• Basic Sales Training enjoy getting to know the science behind selling and practicing new skills with your colleagues.
• Develop a category management understanding with the support of your sales team includes joining them in customer meetings.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner qualification
- Intermediate apprenticeship
- Telford College
- Day release
- Appropriate training course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are a growing global business, with further progressive opportunities regularly opening up in Oswestry, Stratford and Co Galway Ireland Offices.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Sciences (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.