Apprentice Sales & Service Administrator NFU Mutual (Boston Spa)
At NFU Mutual Boston Spa you will receive support and training from our experienced team. You will learn how to work with our customers and support the business. In your time at NFU Mutual, you will get the opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of working in the insurance sector and of the day to day running of the organisation.
Closing date: today
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the growth of the agency and servicing of our clients on our client accounts.
- Support the team on answering calls & reviewing the data system to prospect.
- Assist with IT support and report generation.
- Answer the telephone and respond to email inquiries in a timely manner.
- Complete general administrative duties.
- Undertake a quality improvement project.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work-based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full time.
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities to progress for a career and promotions with NFU Mutual and in Financial Services.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.