Hyundai Service Advisor Apprentice Marshall Hyundai Ashford
Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Adviser, working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family like Care'? At Hyundai, You’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging, environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
03 Nov 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Marshall Hyundai Ashford are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership. This is an exciting reception-based role, working towards a level 2 customer service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad-hoc duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
- Standard training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications IMI level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Certified Hyundai courses
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)