Mental Health Matters is a national charity seeking a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice to join their ever growing team.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
£7.70 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Use multiple IT packages relevant to the business to support with administrative duties including setting up purchase orders for Finance, co-ordinating diaries for meetings and uploading documents to shared file destinations.
- Leading and supporting with research tasks to help the team secure new opportunities.
- Monitoring the team mailboxes and co-ordinating responses from members of the team.
- Assisting in sharing our key messages by uploading approved content to our social media channels.
- Maintaining and updating key information on the internal intranet site.
- Supporting with administrative marketing requests, suchas ordering marketing materials.
- Taking notes/ minute taking of various meetings.
- Assisting the department with day-to-day administration tasks.
- Filing and uploading documents to various portals on the internet.
- Actioning requests for information from commissioners regarding potential tender opportunities.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator standard:
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)