Apprentice Administrator and Receptionist Thorntons Solicitors
This is an exciting opportunity to join a solicitors in Shrewsbury, enhancing your receptionist skills while working towards a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Answering telephones, meeting clients, and making appointments
• Assisting the solicitors and support staff in producing documents, photocopying, and scanning
• Opening files and keeping the archives in a good and manageable order
• Packaging and sending all outgoing post
• Keeping track of stationery and stock levels and placing stationery orders accordingly
• Dealing with all other administration related duties that may be reasonably requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
- This will also include functional skills if required.
- End point assessment.
- Certificate of completion of the standard.
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The position is full-time and permanent. There may also be an opportunity for the right candidate in the future to learn the conveyancing process and eventually become a conveyancer themselves.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.