Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice developer with Reach Studios, a Digital Company based in Sheffield.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Developing web-based systems utilising multiple front-end technologies
- Production of new client websites
- Updates and amendments to existing client websites and systems
- Reporting to both technical and creative lead as well as marketing team in some instances
- Working with eCommerce platforms such as Magento and Shopify
- Working alongside creative lead on new and existing projects
- Liaising with clients regarding projects
- General office admin
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Conduct a range of test types
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.