Content and Social Media Apprentice PHOENIX SOFTWARE LIMITED
The Content and Social Media Apprentice with Phoenix is a newly created role, developed to provide support to their Marketing team with the creation of copy and content to use across websites, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram), email, and more.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for someone who wants to build a career in creating engaging and exciting content for use across all marketing mediums and platforms. From videos, blogs, and social media posts to datasheets and email campaigns to landing pages – If you are looking to get into marketing, then this is the role for you.
With content creation at the core of the role, the Content and Social Media Apprentice will also be focused on social media and helping create content and devise plans to grow our audience, drive engagements and use a range of tactics (organic and paid) to help us stand out in the tech sector.
Daily tasks will include:
- Social listening and replying – what’s happening on Twitter and LinkedIn that we can comment on, post or share to drive interactions and engagements
- Copy creation – using the Phoenix and/ or License Dashboard tone of voice and house styles in all we do, you will be creating copy for use in a range of campaigns for both Phoenix and, License Dashboard and world-leading technology brands such as Microsoft, Dell Technologies, Adobe and more
- Copy checking – with content coming from other areas of the business, our partners and other team members, you will build up a knowledge of the tone of voice and house styles to proof content before it’s used in live campaigns
- Get involved – as part of a team of 12 (including you), we want your ideas, we want your thoughts, and we want your voice to be included in all we do.
- Collaboration all the way – you will be working with a team of 11 marketing professional covering content, design, events, data and more. You will have support all the way and plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
We provide all employees with the skills needed to do their job by offering personal development plans and encourage applications from anyone who thinks they can bring what is required to the role. So, even if you don’t meet every point detailed in the criteria above, we encourage you to still apply – Simply explain how your current skills and experience are relevant in your application.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over the course of 18 months, you will learn a broad range of digital marketing techniques that will assist with driving customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. On top of this, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click) and organic traffic driving principles will be covered.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 3 Digital Marketing certification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There could well be the opportunity for a full-time role in Phoenix and to progress within the Marketing Team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PHOENIX SOFTWARE LIMITED
About disability confident
IMPACT FUTURES TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.