Business Support Apprentice CREDIT RESOURCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
To ensure all non collection duties are carried out for within client service level agreements, CRS standards and industry legislation/guidelines. To work additional hours if needed to ensure objectives are met and provide sickness & holiday cover where required. To work to the Quality System.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To open and action post and emails within 24 hours of receipt
- To set up/amend all new clients, procedures, letters and strategies
- To load all new debt business daily and acknowledge same to clients
- To ensure all items of cash and direct payments are cleared daily by processing them on the company systems and ensuring they balance correctly
- To provide the initial response when answering incoming calls for the business, or greeting visitors
- To always be polite and courteous to debtors, clients and colleagues, regardless of circumstances
- To assist in taking post and banking for encashment on a daily basis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following successful apprenticeship there may be the opportunity to progress to a Senior Business Support Administrator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9 /A - C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.