Apprentice required to support the Early Careers and Learning and Development team in delivering first class training solutions to both high potential young talent and to our 1000+ employees across our site in Wolverhampton.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Private medical / dental, Pension, 2% bonus, Employee assistance programme
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
25 Oct 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team at Collins Aerospace - a world leader within the aerospace and defence industry. The Learning and Development apprentice is an integral part of this team providing support to the UK Early Careers Lead to deliver varied activities including:
- Arranging and recording training
- Events management
- General administrative tasks
- Support the team to arrange engagement events in local schools and universities
- Process training requests and accurately log training records
- Process payments
- Support the recruitment and selection of apprentices, graduates and industrial placement students
- Manage training requests from a range of stakeholders
- Support the onboarding of new starters in early careers
- Provide fantastic customer services to internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly provide updates on training processes
- Create joining instructions for training
- Arrange reviews for Early Careers employees
- Support with inducting apprentices and graduates into the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship, delivered over a period of 18 months. Training will be delivered by In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge WS9 8UG. Please ensure you can travel to both sites. After this you will receive monthly visits from your assessor, at the company.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At Collins Aerospace we retain 98% of our apprentices on completion of their programmes. Following the completion of the apprenticeship and subject to satisfactory performance, there may be opportunities within our HR and Learning and Development teams.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.