We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Photography Assistant to work alongside our in-house photographer, shooting amazing location images for our library. The apprentice will be heavily involved in our complete digital workflow processes from operating cameras to editing files and handling the for use, storage and archiving.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking photoshoots with new and existing clients
- Attending shoots to assist with the setup and use of camera equipment
- Learning how to photograph interiors and architecture
- Learning how to operate SLR cameras, 360 cameras and off-camera lighting
- Learning how to use image editing software
- Creation of files for use on company website, social media and other internal usage
- Storage and archiving of files
- Creation of web pages and uploading images files
- Creation of 360 virtual tours
- Managing pipeline of shoots from registration to completion
- Liaising with wider team and assisting with creation of other digital assets including social media images, video reels and marketing material
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Photographic Assistant Apprenticeship
- Minimum 6 hours/week online training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Continue as our in-house photographer
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.