Working for the OFF Highway OEM customer support team based in Daventry UK, this role offers an exciting opportunity to work not only in the world’s largest independent engine manufacturing company, but also with its global OFF Highway customer base.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- OEM acronym – “Original Equipment Manufacturer” – where our engines are installed
- All aspects of customer visit coordination and preparation
- Distribute documentation to customers (internal and external)
- Supporting management team in daily activities
- Travel and Ariba Administration
- Manage data bases and trackers
- Coordinate Cross BU working DBU – EBU
- Provide support to project needs
- Attend customer visits
- This role requires enrolment on a Level 3 Apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Customer support works across the business supporting all areas, giving the role the ideal opportunity to look at varying career options, including natural career progression with the team to the position of OEM Customer support manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9 /A - C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.