Business Administration Apprentice NEVIS RESOURCES LIMITED
An exciting new role has developed within our organisation. Working closely with the team to ensure all day-to-day operations run smoothly by completing all administrative tasks in a timely manner. Our Business Administration apprenticeship programmes offer all the vital experience required to become an administrative asset in any company.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Oct 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General clerical duties include:
- Contacting hauliers by email to obtain competitive haulage prices
- Organising collection and delivery of goods
- Inputting data into the companies cloud based databases
- Writing job task manuals
- Auditing stock levels electronically
- Generating monthly legislative reports
- Maintaining filing systems
- Scanning documents
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries
- Manage and prepare emails
- Update company website and advertising
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent position upon the completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.