Business admin apprentice in a fast paced and rapidly growing ecommerce operation, an opportunity to be involved in all aspects. Candidate must be 18 or over as you will be dealing with alcohol.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An opportunity to work within a small yet rapidly expanding ecommerce business that operates across several channels including Shopify and Amazon Prime. We specialise in wines, beers & Spirits and are also expanding into the grocery sector.
You will gain an insight into all aspects of the industry from purchasing through to fulfilment, you will be expected to have a ‘can do’ attitude towards work as often during busy periods we can all be doing everything from inventory management to packing boxes! We run several different systems across the business including Shopify, Linnworks and Quickbooks Online and training will be given on all of them.
Duties include but not limited to:
- To promote and provide appropriate information to clients.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support which includes typing, taking minutes, filing, data inputting, maintenance management of information held by the company as may be required. This will include liaising with trade customers and managing the sales process.
- To promote the aims, objectives and services of the organisation to all visitors and clients.
- To prepare and assist the collection of data for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To manage staff rotas, time sheets and or staff annual leave spreadsheets.
- To perform any such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required by the manager.
- To support and manage the client's due diligence database on a 3-monthly basis.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Training Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to train further or a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Whitney Kontoh Afful
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.