Financial Service Administrator Apprentice iProcess Mortgages
A chance to work with a financial services company who operate with passion, quality, trust and respect values being at the core of their beliefs. You will learn how to provide a full administrative service to the team, together with dealing with lenders and clients.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Providing guidance and updates to clients and professional parties
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Liaising with clients in order to obtain basic fact finding information
- Liaising with clients to ensure all documentation is requested correctly first time, managing expectations and submitting said documents to the lender
- Reviewing documents received and checking they are compliant
- Organisation skills to ensure that a number of cases are managed with the upmost of accuracy
- Support the organisation in implementing our core values
- Ensure that all mortgage cases are dealt with in accordance with lenders policy
- Flexible and adaptable to ensure deadlines are met and happy with working using your own initiative and unsupervised
- Ability to prioritise workload in order of importance
- Compliance understanding in order to ensure mortgages are logged compliantly and suitability letters created
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Financial Services Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, mortgage adviser and financial adviser roles.
Key Learning Outcomes:
A broad understanding of the financial services sector
An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
How to develop commercial awareness
Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
CeMAP (UKFR) module 1 - awarded by The London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF).
Completion of either CeMAP module 1 or CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This is an entry-level role which provides the foundation knowledge skills & experience for progression into a number of career paths including, Adviser Support, Senior Administrator, Paraplanner
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.