Reception & Administration Apprentice BLUE HYDRAULICS LTD
We are looking for an apprentice to join our business and support our team in everyday business running while gathering experience and knowledge in administration tasks. We offer full support throughout the apprenticeship with a view for long term employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
25 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer the telephone and meet & greet visitors
- Dealing with courier deliveries/preparing small parts for shipping, booking courier collection, gathering POD’s
- Dealing with laundry service
- Managing Stationery stock levels
- Raise purchase orders via Xero online accountancy system
- Entering purchase invoices via Xero online accountancy system
- Booking in deliveries via Xero online accountancy system
- Filing, copying, scanning
- Maintaining safety and security by following procedures
- General housekeeping duties to your own work area
- Attend all training courses
- Observe and comply with all policies and procedures including health and safety at work
- Administrative support to directors and managers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training delivered by Access Training through a mixture of projects, training workshops and one to one support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This job role is intended to progress over time in terms of duties & responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum A-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4646
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.