Apprentice Client Administrator Ardent Financial Planning
If you are keen to learn and want to receive a qualification at the same time, then come and join Ardent, a local company that is passionate about financial planning. You will assist the Client Relationship Administrator/Manager with all aspect of administration and client experience, working within given timescales.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
After 3 months service you will receive death in service benefit; company pension contribution of 5% plus employee contribution options; 21 days holiday, increasing one day per full completed year up to 26 days; 5 days holiday buy back
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Nov 2022
26 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Greeting clients on arrival and settling them into the relevant meeting room
· Processing appointment confirmation to client
· Maintaining the upkeep of meetings rooms so they are ready to receive clients at any time
· Ensuring technology is ready for the Adviser prior to the client meeting
· Assisting with work carried out on financial forecasting software
· Answering the phone and dealing with any new enquiries adding them into the back-office system
· Answering the door and dealing with any face-to-face enquiries
· Processing and distributing incoming post, preparing and franking outgoing post
· Preparing birthday cards for clients and ordering gifts when required
· Ordering stationery and general office supplies
· Preparing client packs/printing where required
· Assisting with processing letter of authority requests for the CRA/CRM
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship and will work 4 days per week in the business and attend York College 1 day per week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once the apprenticeship has been completed, there is potential to move from Client Administrator to Client Relationship Administrator (vacancy dependent).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent any (Grade C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.