Ace IT Solutions are looking for an IT Apprentice to join our expanding IT support company. The position will cover many different areas of IT including call logging, remote support, user setup, computer and server configuration and fault diagnosis. You will be working as part of our team of experienced qualified IT engineers.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
25 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Logging of service desk tickets into our helpdesk system
- Building and preparing machines before they are sent out to clients
- Creation of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports using PowerShell and other tools.
- Fault finding desktop, laptop and servers at both a hardware and operating system level
- Helping our clients with their IT problems via email, telephone and remote-control tools
- Office 365 and Active Directory user and systems management
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of various cloud systems such as anti-spam, firewall, DNS and email services.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The IT Solutions Technician Apprenticeship will enable you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to build and support various IT systems. You will be exposed to a mix of physical and virtual systems, both locally and in the cloud. You will be ideally placed to continue your career as a second line support or field support engineer. By the end of the programme, you will be able to set up and maintain an IT network, build and configure hardware, plan design and implement IT solutions and be able to identify and highlight cyber security threats.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Solutions Hardware Technician Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successfully completing the apprenticeship there is an opportunity for future progression and for your contract to be extended or made permanent.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.