Business Administration Apprentice PRESSPLAY LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Pressplay Ltd to support Finance, Warehouse, Operations and Business Development, whilst gaining a qualification in Business Administration. The company are looking to teach a local candidate from the bottom up, who possesses the appetite to progress quickly with the company.
Closing date: 17 Apr 2023
Hours of work 9 till 5 Monday- Friday. Lunch ½ hour unpaid. Approx one Saturday a month 10-1.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Apr 2023
25 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To have a good understanding of the processes and flows of the business and ensure these are being adhered to
- Work along side our Office Manager and assistant in ensuring that clients are set up correctly in the systems and ensure that stock and purchase orders are managed correctly
- Ensure that all interconnecting systems are working and efficient
- Work with the finance department to ensure that all paper work in relation to the clients and invoicing is correct
- Liaise with our Warehouse supervisor on goods in and paper work back to clients
- Also on any wholesale orders which need sales orders raising and instructions passed to the supervisor
- Coordinate stock and the requirements of each area, Channel advisor and fulfilment
- Have an appreciation of our E-commerce business and assist the finance department with regards to the reporting and cost analysis
- To look after the web site updates with regards to products sold and content
- To provide analysis and reporting on performance (day, weekly & monthly), including cost of sales and profitability
- Weekly reporting to line manager
- To liaise with sales & inventory staff to select products for E-Commerce
- Organising the preparation of product information ready for listing, including relevant pricing, copy and images – photographing product where required
- To take responsibility for product listing standards - proof reading of copy and image quality
- To add product listings, revise listings and remove listings in line with overall strategy
- Oversee and ensure a good standard of customer service, including customer communications
- Also communicate with our call center in Devon
- Ad-hoc stock checks
- Stand in if required in an emergency in warehouse processing and sending out of orders
- Wash up cups at the end of the day and ensue site secure if required
- Regular communication with senior Pressplay staff on progress and/or any problems to ensure these are sorted out quickly and efficiently
- Any other tasks required from time to time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
UNIT 7 ZONE A
CHELMSFORD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.