Warehouse Apprentice PRESSPLAY LTD
Looking to ‘Press play’ on your career, working with a local company? An exciting opportunity has arisen with growing company, Pressplay Ltd, to assist them in their busy Warehouse. Exposure to all elements of the business in addition, whilst gaining a Warehousing qualification.
Closing date: 17 Apr 2023
You will work Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 4.30pm or until responsibilities are completed. Flexibility is required in case of earlier or later deliveries. Lunch is 30 minutes unpaid.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
19 Apr 2023
25 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch accurately and manging stock inventory on our bespoke system.
- Storing goods and re-arranging box’s when required.
- Moving stock around by hand or using a pump truck.
- Working effectively and efficiently against time, to dispatch products as soon as possible.
- Taking in deliveries of goods and supplies and ensuring stock is correct to paperwork.
- Making sure the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Performing stock takes.
- Sorting customer returns.
- Producing computer generate labels.
- Driving our forklift truck to put away stock and load pallets onto lorries/vans (only when achieved a licence).
- Any other task required from time to time.
- A good phone manner for speaking to our clients.
- Customer services skills.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 6 hours per week off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
UNIT 7 ZONE A
CHELMSFORD ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.