Customer Service Apprentice Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors
Customer Service Apprentice to assist with duties such as operating the switchboard and multiple incoming call services.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2022
£175 per week based on working 35 hours per week
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
08 Nov 2022
25 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Assisting in the efficient and professional operation of the office
· Ensure accurate messages are passed on timely to the correct person
· Greet and manage clients in reception area
· Receive monies and provide receipts to clients
· Organise and log internal and external post
· Organise hospitality requirements and provide support to all departments as and when necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
An intermediate level of Customer Service Practitioner training is provided via a training advisor.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and Maths and to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The expected career progression is into a full time customer service role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.