Business Administration Apprentice MEACHERS GLOBAL LOGISTICS LIMITED
Are you looking to start a career in Business Admin? Meachers Global are a nationally recognised Logistics firm and they’re seeking an enthusiastic apprentice to join their busy office team. To start your career in the exciting world of logistics, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
24 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering Phones and handling the query or forwarding to colleagues.
- Responding to emails, both internal and external.
- Using a transport software system (data entry).
- Assist with finances and accounts.
- Filing, scanning and paperwork.
- Liaise with drivers and transport team.
- Support management when required.
- Spend time with different departments, ie; admin, accounts team, transport team.
- Other Various Admin Tasks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There are various full time positions this role could lead to. Meachers Global also offers plenty of training and professional development internally
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.