Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician - Brentwood Site BALGORES MOTORS (1982) LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to start their career within the automotive industry. As an Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician, you will work as part of a highly skilled work force that is committed to quality. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
You will start on the national minimum wage for apprentices - this will be reviewed once you have successfully completed the probation period
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
24 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks the successful candidate can be expected to carry out:
- Repair of minor scratches and dents
- Preparation of new and repaired panels for refinishing
- Preparing vehicle surfaces for masking and priming
- Paint refinishing techniques paint detailing
- Paint detailing and buffing
- Polishing the paintwork of the panel to a suitable finish
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Vehicle Damage Paint Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Our training partner will deliver a high quality programme here in our state-of-the-art bodyshop alongside a highly skilled mentor - both will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle paint technician
Once the apprenticeship is complete, you will acheive a Level 3 Apprenticeship Qualification in Vehicle Damage Paint Technician.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect permanent employment as well as opportunities to progress within Balgores into roles such as workshop controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.