Waste Resource Operative Apprentice TAYLORS ENVIRONMENTAL & RECYCLING SERVICES LTD
An exciting opportunity has risen from Taylors Environmental & Recycling Services Ltd. They are looking for a strong-willed, keen hard worker to join their organisation in the Waste Disposal Industry. You will be trained to operate relevant machinery, dismember and sort material within the yard, as well as loading and unloading vehicles.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
£6.83 per hour, with optional overtime.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
25 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The individual will be reporting to Steve Taylor.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles by hand or with a forklift truck in a safe and timely manner
- Sorting, stripping down of any scrap metal and any other materials
- Baling all loose materials
- Completing reports and other documentation relating to deliveries and collections
- Operating equipment and machines, such as Forklift Trucks, baling machine, and all other yard machinery
- Ensure that the yard is always properly maintained and kept clean
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Directors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Upon completion, the individual will receive the Waste Resource Operative, Level 2 (GCSE)
- Training will be completed at 20 West Dock Avenue, Hull, HU3 4JR
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the individual may have the opportunity to progress into fulltime employment with the organisation
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Desired
About the employer
QDOS TRAINING LIMITED
0116 204 4170
Waste resource operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.