Apprenticeship Level 3 Early Years and Childcare, Nottingham NG3 2FB LEARNING WORKS FOR CHILDREN LTD
Looking for an opportunity to gain a level 3 childcare qualification? We are recruiting now and can offer a fully supported apprenticeship. We an independent provider and our fabulous, friendly staff are waiting to welcome you to the team. If you love being with children and are willing to learn, we can help you on the path to an amazing career!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the team to plan and deliver play & learning to children
- Working with children aged 0 to 11 years
- Helping staff in a room and caring for children
- Accompnying children on trips and outings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- On site training, taking approx 18 months
- Nursery near to Nottingham arena
- 8 hour shifts between 7.30am to 5.45pm, Mon to Fri
- Fabulous staff team
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Further qualification levels, full time permenant position may be offered once level 3 acheived
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.