Customer Service Assistant Apprentice NOVA TRAINING COLLEGE LTD
This customer service apprentice role is a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills and be a part of a thriving team. Individuals that are highly motivated, hard-working and tenacious will be best suited to this role.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
24 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Answering clients queries
- Providing required information to the clients by email
- Creating/editing marketing templates
- Providing general and specific information to clients
- Other general admin duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate can progress onto further training or into employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
NOVA TRAINING COLLEGE LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.