Digital Marketing and Social Media Apprentice CLOWES DEVELOPMENTS (UK) LTD
Are looking to build a career as a professional marketeer? Clowes Developments are looking for a high calibre apprentice to join their dynamic team! Based in the stunning settings of Ednaston Park, you will support the Marketing Manager with social media posts, update web content, SEO, PR, copywriting, monitor analytics, coordinate events and more!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2022
Up to £16,000 depending on experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
24 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A digital marketing and social media apprentice can expect no two days to be the same. A fast-paced environment where a proactive and resourceful candidate will thrive under the supervision of a highly productive marketing manager. The successful candidate will have access to unique opportunities to learn and get involved in a wide variety of projects across the Group’s extensive portfolio. The role is demanding but great fun!
Typical duties will include:
- Content adding to websites and social media
- Social media content production and delivery
- Professional, a brand ambassador for the Clowes Developments Group of companies
- Improving SEO of all websites across the group for maximum exposure online, meta tags, meta data, keywords
- Sending final approved press releases to media contacts for publication
- Maintaining a growing data lists for media contacts
- Responding to web enquiries - all companies
- Briefing website specialists on new tasks (e.g., set up a new page for ‘pricing’, replicate Castlewood website for brand new development site)
- Drafting particulars for brochures and website content. Work with surveyors to agree content and amendments. Briefing design team(s)
- KPI reports and google analytics. Generate and plan content to boost performance online
- Design and deliver monthly staff newsletter, generating content, supporting imagery and ensuring all departments are represented as appropriate
- Basic event co-ordination
- Brailsford Golf Course newsletter and social media posts
- Diary management
- Filing on teams
- Proofreading all content
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3.
Face to face training sessions will be delivered from the state-of-the-art EMA training hub on Siddals Road, central Derby.
The 3 core knowledge units are as follows:
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
In addition to the modules above, you will also study towards the Google Analytics vendor qualification.
Further support will be provided to you through your Digital Coach/Mentor via onsite visits and remote communication.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a full-time opportunity available and an opportunity to progress onto a level 4 programme at the end of the apprenticeship, for someone who works hard and can demonstrate value added to the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.