To support the business, achieve budget with the development and delivery of your assigned welcome calls, Digital Sign Up (DSU) non-traders, lapsed traders, and credit card prospects. You will be focused and targeted on new business, retention, and growth within the SME market by ensuring the highest standards of engagement.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
24 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be working with your Manager and Territory Executives to develop your skillset. This is a desk-based role and will involve a high level of outbound engagement activity at the highest level to achieve the target.
- Demonstrates commercial awareness to meet individual KPIs by proactively seeking new business leads through to successful negotiation and winning opportunities
- Proactively promote additional services to increase revenue and wallet share
- Demonstrates the ability to manage the transition of the target Accounts from non-trading through to ‘active’ Accounts
- Proactively demonstrates awareness of the market and competitor activity
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent objection handling and an ability to engage audiences at all levels
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Strong customer orientation ability to build successful/strong customer relationships
- Understands the hierarchy and culture of customer organizations and can identify the decision-makers and influencers
- Demonstrates effective time management skills and meets deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative, demonstrating resilience in hunting for new business
- Can prioritize workload whilst working under pressure to
achieve set revenue targets
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Adapts positively to change
- Ability to reprioritise tasks/workload in line with changing business needs
- Proactively reviews and monitors ways of working to ensure best practices and streamline processes to maximise efficiency
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Funded Training to develop your skills
- The opportunity to progress your career within the business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- In the future, we will help to guide you with new opportunities and the chance to progress within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CITYSPRINT (UK) LIMITED
TRAINING EVENT SAFETY SOLUTIONS LTD
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.