Customer Services Apprentice REVOLUTION HAIR CONCEPTS LIMITED
We are looking for a positive, creative ‘can-do’ type individual who has an interest in dealing with customer enquiries and building customer relationships to support our sales & marketing operations. Please note that this position is mainly working from home using online meeting tools and scheduled meetings with colleagues.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
24 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer inbound customer phone calls
- Answer inbound customer emails
- Deal with complaints
- Work on new ideas for customer retention campaigns
- Handle any fulfilment or shipping issues
- Make outbound calls to qualify sales leads and book telephone call appointments for sales team
- Make outbound calls to key customers accounts to check how the brand is performing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to a full time role or a higher level qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
REVOLUTION HAIR CONCEPTS LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.