This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a private physiotherapy practice on the outskirts of Peterborough, where there is a very positive team morale and it's a brilliant place to work.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
As per current government guidance
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Customer service – with patients and stakeholders
· Supporting staff members with administrational duties
· Report writing
· Patient administration
· Organize therapists’ diaries and caseload
· Generate client invoices
· Process payments, incoming and outgoing
· Process payment runs
· Develop close working relationships internally and externally
· Ability to succeed and go beyond KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
Key tasks from day to day
· Manage inbound phones calls
· Meet and greet patients at the clinic
· Manage and post pre-written social media posts on relevant platforms
· Manage internal paperwork such as company receipts and post. Ensure accurate filing
· Ordering office stationery and supplies
· Organize, store, and print confidential company documents
· Generate quotes/invoices/purchase orders for internal approval
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator
Ixion Holdings will provide the Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. Ixion Holdings will complete functional skills where necessary. Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety, British Values and Equality & Diversity is embedded throughout the course. The employer will provide on the job guidance and training as well as fully supporting your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following the successful completion of your apprenticeship, we will consider the most appropriate progression route based on your skills and abilities and plan for your further development within the team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.