Digital Marketing Account Manager Apprenticeship ESSENTIAL SYSTEMS LTD
This is a fast-moving digital marketing and web agency based in the town of Bromsgrove, just south of Birmingham. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for all things online & marketing.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be responsible for undertaking various SEO, PPC & Social Media tasks assigned to you by Account Managers, while drawing on your own knowledge of digital marketing to play an active role in working with our team to develop and implement strategies.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Social Media
- Working alongside the account managers to complete organic & paid tasks
- Communication with clients on a regular basis
- Keeping up to date with the latest online marketing technologies and updates
- Attending briefings and project meetings
- Remote and office based working
- Working with leading brands
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Laid back atmosphere with professional attitudes
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Modern office environment
- Regular team events
- Holiday Entitlement Increments
- Casual dress
- On-site car park
- Good transport links
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard, including:
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Principles of Coding
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To remain and grow with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESCALLA TS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.