Apprentice Bookkeeper TFMC (The Financial Management Centre)
This is a great opportunity to start a career within Finance and Accounting. Whilst developing practical skills you will be in a supportive environment and will benefit from high quality training in Bookkeeping to Level 3
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
28 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage the paperwork; check paperwork as received and dealt with appropriately
- Scan all required paperwork
- Undertake bookkeeping for SME’s and Sole Traders
- Maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers
- Maintaining databases, ensuring all information is up to date
- Maintaining client files
- Assisting with cash book entry and bank reconciliations, checking company details and processing as required
- Other general office duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Accounts Assistant Apprenticehip Level 2
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
- One day a week at college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of permanent position
- Progression onto Assistant Accountant Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.