Do you want a dynamic and exciting career working for an automotive autocentre? Lindley's are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Technician join their busy workshop in Nottingham, Kirby in Ashfield. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
What will I be doing? The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry. You will cover:
A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required. A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The programme for the Customer Service Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
4x per year at Emtec college, Ruddington. Week Block release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the role holder will progress to full-time employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.