Apprentice Service Engineer – Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician FACILITIES FIRE PROTECTION LIMITED
We are an independent fire systems installer and maintenance engineering company. We require an apprentice engineer to join our small and focused team covering Slough, London, and surrounding areas, although occasional travel nationwide may be required.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Servicing and some minor installation and commissioning of a range of Fire systems.
- Specifically working on large networked advanced electronics panels and systems packages.
- Fault finding, testing and commissioning systems.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
ST0154 Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing (Foundation Comp)
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional skills if required
College: Reading Campus RG1 4HJ.
Level 2 attend 2 days per week.
Level 3 attend 1 day per week.
Generic code to identify ILR programme aims 4342
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, and subject to you meeting the criteria required, there may be an opportunity to continue with us as a full-time member of the team, which could lead to an exciting and rewarding future career.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.