Apprentice Administrator Deal Direct Financial Solutions Ltd
A chance to work with a financial services team with passion, quality, trust and respect values being at the core of their beliefs. You will learn how to provide a full administrative service to the team, together with dealing with lenders and clients.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Wages to be reviewed throughout the apprenticeship and may be increased dependent on performance
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
22 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide guidance & updates to clients & professional parties
- Strengthening relationships with clients
- Obtain basic fact-finding information
- Ensure all documentation is requested correctly first time, managing expectations & submitting said documents to the lender
- Reviewing documents & check they are compliant
- Organisation to ensure that a number of cases are managed with accuracy
- Ensure all mortgage cases are dealt with in accordance with lenders policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
CeMAP (UKFR) module 1 – awarded by The London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship offers a route for a career in the mortgage advice sector or for potential progression into other Financial Services roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or Above) Essential
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.