Early Years Educator Apprenticeship LITTLE EXPLORERS DAYCARE LTD
The Apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the Apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
22 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key.
- Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential.
- The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully achieve a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion
- Other prospects could include applying for Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)