Administration Assistant Apprenticeship Local Authority Publicity Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual, with support to learn all about Business with our fantastic team of staff. Assist with the day-to-day running of the office and administration duties.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
22 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Managing and maintaining budgets;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Sorting and distributing incoming posts and organising and sending outgoing posts;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills in English & Maths (if needed)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the applicant is successful they can go into further training or employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Local Authority Publicity Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.