Apprentice Front of House/Admin Assistant DEIGHAN PERKINS LLP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at Deighan Perkins! You will be the first point of contact for our clients.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
22 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and emails
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Maintain a post book ensuring outgoing post is properly franked for collection by Royal Mail.
· Maintain client files, ensuring all filing is up to date.
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
· Monitor office stationery and re-order as required.
· Coffee and tea making for staff (twice a day) and visiting clients if required)
· Take client card payments.
Help with all administration work and general workflow.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will have a Mentor for one to one teaching and learning.
You will also need to attend workshops via Zoom.
In house training to support specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion there will be ongoing training opportunities to develop and progress.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.