End Point Assessment Administrator Apprentice Davies Learning Solutions
To support the EPA Manager in the administration, monitoring and reporting of the End Point Assessment process for learners on apprenticeships. You will carry out administrative tasks to ensure all learners are registered correctly with the EPA organisations. The role will involve working with data to effectively present information accurately.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be based out of our London office with the possibility of some home working, to be agreed with your line manager.
- You will work within the Quality and Delivery division, reporting into the EPA Manager.
- You will support with the administration and reporting of Apprentices End Point Assessments to ensure efficient registering and monitoring of the EPA process.
Duties will include:
- Registering learners with the awarding body.
- Monitoring and checking results.
- Updating and maintaining data.
- Completing reports to show progress towards EPA.
- Other administrative duties to support the delivery of apprenticeships.
- Maintaining currency & competency via annual CPD of 40 hours.
- Attending company meetings as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During this apprenticeship you will work towards:
- Business Administration Level 3.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths (if required).
- As well as company mandatory training such as health and safety.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Role will go permanent upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)