Nursery Assistant Apprentice ARISTA KIDS LTD
To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities!
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
01 May 2023
22 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and responsibilities
- Going to college/training provider and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and input any ideas
- Under supervision to provide all aspects of care for children including changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery
- To be aware of the nursery’s confidentiality policy.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- To attend out-of-working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parents’ evenings, etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner
- Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can progress onto an Apprenticeship at Level 3, into employment, or onto further training at college.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
ARISTA KIDS LTD
C/O Michael Filiou Ltd Salisbury House 81 High Street
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.