Early Years Practitioner Apprentice POWNALL HALL SCHOOL TRUST LIMITED
To learn and deliver the EYFS alongside the staff team, ensuring that the individual needs and interests of the children in the setting are met. To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting. You will be completing a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship qualification and you will work and interact directly with children on a day to day basis supporting the planning and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting
- Undertaking other responsible duties when needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snacks etc.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- To support the team in keeping records of key children's development and learning journeys and sharing this with parents
- To assist in the setting up and maintenance of the learning environments, both inside and out
- To be willing to take direction and be confident to bring forward ideas
- To promote a positive attitude towards both the setting and the children at all times
- To support other staff members and engage positively in the staff team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship qualification.
English and maths qualifications form a mandatory part of all apprenticeships and must be completed before an apprentice can pass through gateway.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship, you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full-time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
About the employer
POWNALL HALL SCHOOL TRUST LIMITED
Maxim Business Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.