Business and Patient Coordinator apprentice THE SURREY PARK CLINIC (IHG) LTD
APPLY NOW to start your career in Business and Customer Support! This is a great opportunity to join a friendly office team, helping with administration, and to provide support to customers and patients.
Closing date: 19 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Dec 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Register patients arriving for their appointment and process the required forms and records
- Answer phone calls and emails and make appointments
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors
- Assist clinical members of the team with patient pathways
- Taking payments
- Ensure the clinic is presentable to visitors at all times
- Assist other members of the team and departments where required (medical letters, website content and formatting etc.)
- Act as a role model and proudly deliver our promise to patients and colleagues of excellent service with elegance, compassion and unfailing attentiveness
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Surrey Park Clinic have aspirations to employ the apprentice full time after the successful completion of the apprenticeship but this all depends on the needs of the business in 15 months time and the development of the learner. There are no guarantees and it's important to set expectations from the outset.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.