We believe amazing salon experiences can only come from a talented team. We value creativity & uniqueness and aim to grow with you to achieve both your career aspirations and your personal goals. We are very passionate about development and believe in giving opportunities to help you work at the best of your ability.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2022
The Wage for apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
19 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with the running of our luxury Aveda hair and beauty salon
- Helping to keep the salon clean and tidy
- Shampooing hair and washing off colours
- Offering complimentary head and shoulder or hand massages (training will be given)
- Helping with reception duty include answering the phone, taking bookings on our computer system, taking payments
- Weekly training sessions with live models
- Gaining salon experience
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship training is delivered through a combination of workplace learning and regular college attendance. This training will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the Hair Professional Level 2 standard. On completion the apprentice will receive Hair Professional Level 2 qualification. Functional Skills in Maths and English may also be required depending on current level.
- Here, at our AVEDA salon, we understand the importance of in-salon training alongside college courses in order to gain as much hairdressing experience as possible.
- In house Aveda training will be given weekly on model or block heads.
- We also offer regular London training when the qualification is finished.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Employed Hair stylist in a busy Aveda salon with London Training courses
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.