Co-Production Apprentice (Vega: The Co-Production Agency) Vega: The Co-Production Agency
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Co-Production Apprentice with Vega: The Co-Production Agency, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Manchester.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£15,000 - £17,000
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
30 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the team to support client briefs and their objectives.
- Conduct ongoing competitor and industry research to develop campaigns and testing of tactics.
- Use tools to provide insights and support as needed.
- Supports the team to ensure projects and plans are delivered against objectives, on time and schedules meetings.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting and ensure specialist teams are delivering against their client actions.
- Review client performance and insight to influence planning and work with the team to resolve potential issues.
- Assist our Digital, Media and Strategy teams to turn data into interesting, informative stories for campaigns and activity.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- L3 National Certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.