Enable2 are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to ensure all inbound and outbound telephone requests for services, in a fast- paced environment, are recorded and allocated efficiently, always ensuring the highest level of client care.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer phone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Liaise with clients openly to ensure their requirements are fully understood
- Connecting telephone appointments
- Resolving immediate queries with bookings
- Provide operational cover where appropriate as determined by customer and client needs
- Assist with general tasks as requested
- Accurately record information
- Update and maintain IT and Administrative systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be delivered one day a week at Shipley College for the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice may be able to apply for a full time position with the company on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.