Secure Toold LTD require a Digital Marketing Apprentice to promote and maintain their online presence.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
18 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The apprentice will be guided in activities via management and
- This job is a large task as the website is new and requires
product / categories updating.
- SEO is a major activity and copy writing will be involved as the
website gains ranking improvement.
- Digital marketing person required for coordination of
- Retail / marketing activities
- Update of website products / offers
- Maintenance of website
- Posting on social media accounts
- Assisting online / shop customers with ordering / payments
- Receiving orders via website, telephone, trade counter or email.
- Implement digital campaign
- Working with outside agencies & technical support will be part of this position
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will attend Shipley College one day a week to study the Digital Marketer Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will be able to apply for a full time position with the company on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.