Design & Marketing Apprentice (Truly Content) Truly Content
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Design & Marketing Apprentice with Truly Content, a marketing business based in Royal Leamington Spa.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Providing videos, graphics and animations for the client’s social media campaigns
- Understand and develop a client’s brief from their branding guidelines (or work with the accounts team to branding guidelines if none exist) to ensure a consistent corporate identity for our clients
- Researching and coming up with design content ideas (for digital and traditional channels)
- Measuring and reporting performance of content and digital marketing campaigns
- Recording editing, and encoding audio and video files
- Listening to feedback from clients and your colleagues and altering animations to better suit our needs and that of our clients
- Ensuring that the final design and product aligns with the project's needs and is delivered on time
- Managing files, asset libraries, and updating procedures documentation where appropriate
- Ensure the highest standards of work are always maintained.
- Be a brand ambassador - you’ll represent us and our company when you are engaging with our external clients on briefs and assignment requirements
- Be curious continually broadening knowledge by keeping up to date with design and animation trends
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
- You will receive a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
- Functional skills, maths Level 2 and English Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)