Level 3 Accounting Apprenticeship MATPLUS LIMITED
This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to develop your accounting skills and delve into the world of work. We are looking for a confident, reliable individual who has a strong interest in building a career in the finance sector.
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 May 2023
18 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of this role, you will undertake the following duties:
- Working with spreadsheets
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Sorting out any incoming and outgoing daily posts and answering any queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- And any other duties required to be carried out
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant accountant
- Level 2 Bookkeeping
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Should the candidate wish to further study, the next stage will be level 4 AAT which will then complete the AAT qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
22 WATFORD ROAD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.