Digital Marketing Apprentice (Vibe Print Limited) Vibe Print Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Vibe Print, a Digital Supplier based in Leeds.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
18 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in the management of several online communities – answering questions, responding to comments, and engaging with the audience.
- Help to develop & create a ‘brand persona’ and be one of the go to people for the brand on social media.
- Carry out successful research & Planning to help create Social Media campaigns
- Ensure that all work is completed within deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Thoroughly understand the latest products and markets, to push innovative ideas and strategies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)