2 Production Apprentices required to operate, set and change over CNC machines, carry out quality checks and maintenance checks
Closing date: 05 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
23 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day to day duties for this job role will include:
- Operating, setting and changing over CNC machines, automated assembly and robotic equipment to the required standards and targets
- Carrying out quality checks using gauging and measuring equipment to ensure 100% right-first-time quality
- Carrying out TPM maintenance checks on the machines to maintain and improve reliability
- Carrying out 5S and related tasks in order to maintain and improve the workplace and reduce changeover times
- Actively participating in continuous improvement and other activities to improve quality and efficiency
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Engineering Operative standard.
- Level 2 Diploma in engineering operations (skills) Ofqual regulated
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in engineering operations (knowledge) Ofqual regulated
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression routes would include the development of technical skills /organisational skills / planning skills / problem solving skills to move into a production technician / production team leader / engineering or quality support role, as the opportunities arise.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ZF LEMFORDER UK LIMITED
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.