Business and Sales Administrator Apprentice JACQUET (UK) LTD
Looking to start your career in Business and Sales Administration? This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team and help to expand the branch. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
14 Oct 2022
18 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking enquiries and pricing customers over the telephone and by email.
- Use of computer packages including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Order entry onto the company's unique stock management system
- Liaising with transport companies.
- Identifying new customers using internet search engines and other sources.
- Follow up on customer leads.
- Promote the business to potential customers by means of cold calling.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is the companies’ intention to make the role permanent for the successful candidate. Salary will be dependant upon age and performance levels but will cover national living wage.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.